We are committed to providing the highest level of care possible throughout our united fight against coronavirus (COVID-19). Please be assured, we are strictly adhering to the most up-to-date COVID-19 clinical guidelines being provided by the Australian authorities, including infection control measures that will help limit the risk of spread of the virus to any of our patients, GPs and staff.
We thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation as we screen all patients for COVID-19 in order to identify which patients may be at risk and require dedicated care.
Another important element of our strategy to help limit the spread of COVID-19, is the provision of phone consults for people who meet the Government’s eligibility criteria. This means if you are eligible for a phone consult, you can speak to one of our GPs from the comfort of your own home.
The eligibility criteria for phone consults includes,
– patients who have travelled overseas or who have come into contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, AND
– who have cold/flu symptoms including fever, or cough/headache/breathing difficulties.
Additionally, if you fall into one of the following categories, please call us to arrange a telephone consult with your usual GP:
– People aged over 70
– Aboriginal and Torres strait islander people aged over 50
– Pregnant mothers
– Parents with a child less than 12 months old
– People who have a chronic health conditions or who are immunosuppressed.
Also, please follow us on Facebook for more up to date information as it becomes available.